Base de données (en anglais)
EU ENERGY STAR qualified office equipment
EU database description
This database contains only products that are available in the EU.
It is based on the US EPA database (for products available in the EU) plus products that are directly registered with the EU, managed by the European Commission. For (legal) disputes the lists of qualified products downloadable from this website (for the EC) and from www.energystar.gov (for the US) are applicable. The database is intended to make the registered products more accessible.
The database shows energy consumption and main performance data as supplied by the manufacturers. Pictures (100 x 100 pixels) and brand-specific websites -if available- for the most recent models of ENERGY STAR qualified equipment are added.
How To Use
- Click on one of the main categories in the right menu or in the dropdown-menu above.
- A selection form for the category will appear, allowing you to select various product features.
- You can also limit your query by choosing product-specific ATTRIBUTES and specific BRANDS. If none are selected, then all models will be shown. The total number of models in your selection is indicated in the Results line.
- After pressing the Search Database button a table containing the models in your selection will appear. The data-rows in this table can be sorted in ascending or descending order on a maximum parameters in the headers by clicking red (first sort order) and blue (second sort order) triangular buttons.
- To view Pictures and website-URLs of selected models (only recent EU), use the checkboxes at the beginning of each row and then click the View button at the top of the first table-column. You will then see the new table with just the selection and the pictures.
- To return to previous tables use the Back button at the top of the page.
- For comments please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the parameter "screen size" refers to viewable screen size for LCD monitors. For CRT-monitors it refers to the full (tube) screen size. The viewable screen size of CRT monitors is around 6-8% less than full screen size.